Get to Know Us:
Let’s Talk Mobile (LTM) can promise you an environment that not only encourages your best, but also rewards it with plenty of room to grow. We are a top third-party retailer for Xfinity, the largest cable and services provider in the United States. LTM is headquartered in Coral Gables, Florida
At LTM, our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes LTM a fun and rewarding place to work. We encourage our employees to act like entrepreneurs. We champion diversity and we are always seeking new ways to amaze our customers. Success is celebrated, and integrity is the core of who we are at LTM.
XFINITY Stores are an interactive and fun product theater that treat shoppers to an immersive connected experience with Comcast’s products and services. At XFINITY Stores, we want our customers to learn by experiencing our products first hand, all while receiving a world class service and sales experience.
The Store Manager is responsible for delivering a best in class experience for customers and their store team. The ideal candidate is a passionate, high energy leader who cultivates personal relationships with shoppers and provides guidance and coaching to their teams on a daily basis. The Store Manager inspires employees to achieve sales and customer experience goals, establishes a friendly and inviting environment, and ensures every customer has an awesome retail experience.
- Delivers a world class customer and employee experience, achieving sales goals, and running an operationally sound business.
- Ensures a culture consistent with the expectations of Comcast by selecting the best talent and inspiring them daily with a focus on development, feedback/coaching, sales and service excellence, training, and personal accountability.
- In-store owner for merchandising, brand, resets and all associated training compliance.
- Coaches and develops team members on how to position all XFINITY products with customers.
- Efficiently runs in-store operations including inventory, cycle counts, cash management and other applicable processes and procedures.
- Responsible for appropriate staffing levels and efficient scheduling.
- Leverages available tools to monitor customer feedback, coach, and take action to improve the store experience.
- Reviews and analyzes operational and financial reports to improve operational performance and metrics.
- Builds collaborative relationships with market, region and division stakeholders.
- Consistently exercises independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- 3+ years retail sales Management experience with an established track record of exceeding and/or achieving sales and service results.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- A strong team leader with a work history that demonstrates a passion for world class sales and service, innovation, personal and team development. Demonstrates sales excellence and competent leadership.
- Has an accountable work style, friendly demeanor, and offers appreciation to others easily.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends, holidays, and variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Proficiency in all MS Office applications preferred.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace. Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.